If following strict excercise and hardcore diet is not your cup of tea then going through smart calorie friendly diet will suffice your taste buds and with minimal workout one can shed some pounds easily.
|OLD WAY||NEW WAY|
|Eat less, Exercise more||Eat more, exercise smarter|
|Focuses on calorie quantity but ignores calorie quality||Improves calorie quality to optimize calorie metabolism|
|Fights your set-point weight||Lowers your set- point weight|
|Focuses on short-term weight loss||Focuses on long-term fat loss and health|
|Slows down Metabolism||Speeds up metabolism|
|Overlooks hormones as key factor in weight loss||Emphasizes hormones as key factor in weight loss|
Below are some smart tips to lose weight:
- See from other ends: One should concentrate on quantity and quality of intake of calories but even food items that help to Burn calories should be taken into consideration.
- Chilli peppers
- Above were eatables and below is the list of drinks that can help one lose some pounds.
Honey : It helps in losing weight by providing sweetness you want with the nutrients you need and helps you in proper digestion.
In a cup of luke warm water add honey lemon & cinnamon or else even as tea.
Lemon : It makes one lose weight by an increase metabolic rate.
In a cup of water add lemon and raw honey, and this has to be taken on empty stomach.
Cinnamon : It stabilizes blood sugar hence keep you away from carvings and reduces the waistline. In a cup of boiling water add cinnamon and organic honey. On an empty stomach and after 45 mins of dinner.
- New Methods also suggests to see the quality of calories as there are some food with high calories but are important for our body:
- Peanut butter
- Olive Oil
- Whole grain bread
Vegetables To Lose Weight:
- Cucumber- They give us only modest nutritional benefits.100g contains 15 calories cucumber contains about 90% water in, that is why it has only a few calories per serving.
- Asparagus- 100g contains 20 calories, it is full of fiber vitamins and minerals and fiber. It provides nutrition while combating hunger.
- Tomatoes- 100g contains 18 calories, it is rich in vitamin A, C and K. Full of nutrition and minimum calories.
- Zucchini- 100g contains 16 calories and is top choice to lose weight as fills the hunger with minimum calories.
- Cabbage- 100g contains 25 calories and provides essential nutrients, vitamins and fiber and is fat and cholesterol free and it can be cooked in many ways also cabbage soup has been the best choice for people who are intending to loose weight.
- Bell Pepper- 100g contains 20 calories and is a natural metabolism booster.
- Egg Plant- 100g contains 24 calories and has nutrients and is antioxidant.
- Mung Bean Sprouts- 100g contain 30 calories and they are rich in protein one can cook and stir fry or else can eat raw as a salad.
- Carrots- It is a great hunger fighter and has natural sugar. 100g contains 29 calories; it’s best known for snacking and munching.
- Other food substitutes with Zero Calorie:
Starving is Never a solution to healthy and permanent weight loss.
Let’s make it possible as we now know the calorie content of basic food items:
For Breakfast :
- Eat 300-400 calories.
- Include at least 10g of protein, healthy fat, or fiber.
- Choose whole grains over processed and refined sugars.
Examples: Fresh fruits, oats, smoothies, yoghurt, eggs, whole grain…
For Snacking :
- Eat 100-200 calories whenever meals are spaced three hours apart.
- Include at least 4g of healthy fat, fiber, protein to promote safety.
- Avoid processed food with refined sugar.
Examples: Nuts, dark chocolate, cookies, berries, juices, chips, popcorn, tea, coffee…
For Lunch :
- Eat 400-500 calories.
- Make veggies 50% of your meal.
- Include 5g of fiber.
- Avoid junk food.
Examples: Soups, salads, noodles, stews, rice, sushi, lentils, pulses, beans, vegetables(boiled, steamed, fried)…
For Dinner :
- Eat 400-500 calories.
- Fill 50% of your plate with non-starchy veggies, 25% of it with lean protein and not more than 20% of legumes, whole grain(optional)
- Avoid junk food.
Examples: Fish, chicken, roast meats, lean meats, vegetables, salads…
For Treats :
- Cap it till 200 calories per day.
- Choose treats with 15% of sugar per serving.
Examples: Muffins, pastry, pies, waffles, smoothies…
The question arises how many calories does your body needs?
It’s all upon your body structure, needs of your body and what are the physical exercises done by you and to copying to other peoples’ intake would go all in vain as the requirement is different for all and exact calculation the same with the formulae visit.
Tricks are, To know when to eat and when to stop as people have been seen eating simultaneously working on their desk or seeing television or talking hence don’t realize the stage before full satisfaction, where one needs to stop.
Also, from the research, it’s been proved that one gains high BMI by eating from restaurants than the home made food 😉
Lastly, some small exercises can help in infinite ways:
It burns calories at a faster speed for those who want to cheat on food in a little while also it pumps blood in each cell at an amazing speed which keeps one energized all the day.
- 40 Min game of badminton
- 40 Min gardening
- 40 Mins of dancing
- an hour of bowling
- an hour of pitch and putt
- wash and wax your car for 40 Mins
- run up and down the stairs for 25 Mins
- simple walking, jogging, jumping jacks, skipping, helps a lot more than one thinks…