Hidden Facts About Bollywood Actors You Should Know
How much do you know about your favorite Bollywood actors? If you want to know more about them, then our film experts at dissertify.com would like to share with you some of the most hidden facts you didn’t know about them. Keep reading this post to discover more.
- Did you know that Salman Khan does not use tissues and napkins? Instead, the Indian star only uses a given mulmul piece of cloth.
- Did you know that Amitabh Bachchan, a highly skilled Bollywood actor come entertainer can write with both his hands?
- Did you know that Devika Rani was the first Bollywood actress with a degree in film-making?
- Did you know that Hrithik Roshan employs a personal life coach after divorcing his wife Suzanne Khan? The work f this coach is to assist him to remain focused and motivated as he goes on with his career so that the memories of his divorced wife do not distract him.
- Shekhar Kapur initially supposed to marry Shabana Azmi but the plan failed.
- Did you know that the Indian star Kaho Pyar Hai’ entered the Guinness Book of Records in 2002 for scooping the highest number of film awards?
- Even though Deepika Padukone is the sole Bollywood actress to join the Rs 500 crore club, she did not have an easy journey in Bollywood. She has had her own challenges as she struggled and failed in her acting journey. In one of her interview with the member s if the press, says that she does not consider herself being a big movie star. Instead, she says that she is only doing what every other person does—working.
- Did you know that the Indian film star Meena Kumari had an extra finger on her right hand? During her films, the producers always ensured that she never showed it to the public.
- Did you know that Kareena Kapoor and her fierce competitor Katrina Kaif share the same managing agent? Moreover, they share the first two initials of their names, KK even though they have different meanings.
- Another interesting fact about Indian celebs is that Sonu Nigam and Sonu Sood share their birthday (July 30) even though they are not twins. The two stars, one in the acting industry while the other one in acting joined the limelight at the same time. Funny and sad enough, they have undergone similar calamities and challenges in life with Nigam losing his mom and Sood suffering several fractures that made him bedridden for a month.
- Did you know that Dharmendra bribed light boys while shooting for the film “Sholay” to blunder during the shooting? He intended to repeat the shootings intending to enjoy closer romantic scenes with his lover, whom he later married.
- Driven by his deep love for Hema Malini, Dharmendra became a Muslim Islam to marry her following his first wife’s refusal to divorce him.
We believe that this post has opened your eyes to some of the hidden facts you didn’t know about Bollywood actors.