Staring 10th August, sale features huge collection of handicraft from all parts of India
Celebrates Independence Day with special discount of up to 80% on 1 lakh+ products
Additional 20% instant discount to Indusind Bank users, 10% instant discount to HDFC, SBI card users
Additional Rs.50 discount on applying the promo code – SAVE50
Snapdeal today announced the launch of its ‘Deals of India Sale’ from August 10th up to August 15th, to celebrate the spirit of the Independence Day. The sale will offer a selection of over one lakh products across 20 categories.
The company plans to offer attractive discounts of up to 80% on fashion, sweets, artifacts, home decor, fitness products, and more. It also has a large selection of smartphones, consumer electronics, large appliances, and sports and fitness equipments on offer for a limited period.
To highlight and encourage India’s rich heritage, Snapdeal has set its focus on providing business to not just small sellers but also weavers. It has introduced a wide range of handicraft and handloom products with attractive discounts on sarees, lehengas, jewellery, jutis, bags etc.
The sale encourages products from Indian brands like Khadi, Mufti, Intex, Blue Stone, Safari, Asian Paints, Prestige, Vaadi etc.
Snapdeal Spokesperson said, “With Snapdeal’s Deals of India Sale, Snapdeal continues to provide the best shopping experience by making available a wide selection of products at attractive prices. This sale brings together the vibrant colors of our Indian culture and also offers a range of deals across all types of product categories.”
As the festive season is also around the corner, there is a wide selection of kitchenware and home furnishing products to revamp their house. Keeping in mind that the food and spices are an integral part of Indian culture and tradition, the sale offers a wide range of Indian favourites like teas, sweets, mixtures, dry fruits, and pickles.
The Deals of India sale come with attractive offers with up to 80% discount, and an additional 20%instant cashback on IndusInd Bank cards and 10% instant discount to SBI debit card users, and HDFC bank card users.
Snapdeal is also offering an additional Rs 50 discount on top of all the existing offers during this sale. To avail the offer users have to apply promo code SAVE50.
Here are some glimpses from the Deals of India Sale:
● Traditional Silk Sarees: Starting Rs 399
● Best selling Kurtis and Dress Materials : discount of upto 80%
● Designer ethnic footwear- Rs.270-Rs.699
● Lehengas- discount of upto 82%
- Bikaji Foods Sadabahar Desi Ghee Soan Papdi: Rs 270
- Regular Walnuts without shell: Rs 615
- Good Food Mart Regular Raisin: Rs.499
- Tropical Extra Virgin Coconut Oil: Rs.539
- Brass articles- upto 60% discount
- Marble showpieces- Starting from Rs.199
- Aluminum Kettles- starting at Rs.99
● Men’s Watches – Titan, Fastrack & more20%-80% off
● Sportswear – Trackpants, T-Shirts, Shorts for Men Under Rs 999
● Men’s Tees & Polos Under Rs 699 at Min. 40% off
● Men’s Casual & Formal Shirts – Mufti, John Players & more 40%-70% off
● Men’s Football Shoes Starting Rs 599
● Men’s Jeans – Spykar, Pepe Jeans, Flying Machine & more 40%-70% off
● Women’s Watches – Fastrack, Sonata & more 20%-80% off
● Women’s Footwear: Catwalk & Lavie Min. 50% off
● Uber-Cool Sunglasses: Min. 50% off
● Best Selling Handbags: Diana Korr, Fostelo & more Min. 50% off