NewZNew (Karnatka) : Apply Online For Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2015 For 822 Constable : Karnataka State Police Inviting Application For 822 Vacant Posts of Constables in Karnataka State Police (KSP) and Special Reserve Police Constable (K.S.R.P) as Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2015. The Candidates Who Preparing For These Vacancies Can Easily Apply Online before The Last Date – 6 October 2015. Here We Have Full Details like eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, no of vacancies, Starting date, last date, selection process, syllabus, exam pattern, exam date, exam centre’s, mode of application, pay scale or salary, grade pay, how to apply etc.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2015 Details
Total number of posts: 822 posts
Name of the Post
- Special Reserve Police Constable (KSRP) (Men): 731
- Special Reserve Police Constable (KSRP) (Women): 91
Age Limit : The Candidate Must be Between 18-25 Year Old & Age Relaxation will be Provided as per Government Reservation System.
Educational Qualification : The Candidate Must be 10th Passed From a Recognised Board.
Application Fee : The Candidates Have to Pay Application Fee
- General Category – Rs.250
- SC / ST / Category-I – Rs.100
Selection Process : The Candidates will be selected on Following Basis
- Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written test.
Last Date to Apply : 6 October 2015
How To Apply Online For Karnataka State Police Recruitment For Constable?
- Logon to official website: http://apc15.ksponline.co.in/main/
- Register with your Phone no & Email Id
- Fill The Necessary Details
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- Pay the Fee Online via Debit/Credit Card
- Submit The Application & Take a Print Out of it.