- The all-new Ford Endeavour raises the bar for premium SUVs in India with outstanding capability, advanced technology and smart design
- Equipped with an advanced coil spring suspension with Watt’s linkage, the All-New Ford Endeavour to deliver exceptional ride comfort, agile handling, and spacious, modern interior with high-quality craftsmanship for up to seven passengers
- Body-on-frame construction, Intelligent four-wheel drive and a First-In-Segment advanced Terrain Management System to help drivers navigate challenging terrain with ease and confidence
- Advanced connectivity and driver assistance technology including First-in-Segment SYNC 2, Semi-Auto Parallel Park Assist and Electronic Stability Control – makes the all-new Ford Endeavour one of the smartest SUVs in its segment in India
- The All-New Ford Endeavour makes safety a top priority with up to seven airbags – including industry-first knee airbag for extralevel of protection
- First-in-class power-fold third-row seating and power liftgate and fold-flat second row add to flexibility and versatility;
- The All-New Ford Endeavour to come equipped with two powerful and fuel efficient engines – Ford DuratorqTDCi2.2L & 3.2L diesel engines – mated to robust six-speed automatic or manual transmissions for exceptional capability
- All-New Ford Endeavour prices starting from INR2,383,247(ex-showroom Chandigarh)* (Variant wise pricing enclosed below and attached)
NewZNew (Chandigarh) : Set to redefine the SUV segment, Ford today launched theAll-New Ford Endeavour,its technologically advanced, stunningly capable, refined and safe seven-seat SUV in India.
“Be it the everyday commute or the most extreme off-road terrain, the All-New Ford Endeavour will be the new benchmark in the Indian SUV segment thanks to its rugged off-road capability, exceptional ride quality and dynamic handling, “said Nigel Harris, president and managing director, Ford India. “The All-New Endeavour truly surpasses whatconsumers have come to expect from an SUV and reinforces our commitment to meet and exceed customer expectations.”
Led by Ford’s Asia Pacific design and product development teams, the All-New Ford Endeavour builds on the strengths of Ford’s previous generation model.
Built as a completely new platform the All-New Ford Endeavour gains from Ford’s five-decade long global expertise in designing and delivering SUVs that have been loved by customers across the world.
Smart & Functional Design
The all-new Ford Endeavour has been designed from theground up to delight SUV lovers in India with its imposing yet extremely functional outlook.
The All-New Ford Endeavour stands apart with a modern, sculptural design that communicates its impressive capabilities and advanced smart technology.Its robust front fascia with signature LED daytime running lights and wide stance give it a powerful presence on the road.
The chiselled and technical design is also highly efficient – extensive aerodynamic testing has helped to develop an exterior that highly functional and adds to superior driving dynamics.
Step in and the all-new Ford Endeavour welcomes occupants to a plush, modern and premium interior environment usually expected from luxury sedans.The sophisticated and refined interior surfaces featuring superior quality material and exceptional craftsmanship perfectly complement this capable SUV’s bold exterior design.
The interiors provide a comfortable environment for up to seven adult occupants. The practical interior design has over 30 cleverly positioned stowage spaces, multiple power outlets and flexible seating and cargo arrangements – including fold-flat second- and first-in-class power-fold third-row that instantly flattens at the touch of a button.
With all the rear seats folded, the all-new Ford Endeavour can hold up to 2,010 litres of cargo. It also features Electric Panoramic Sunroof, a segment first,that opens up to the first two seating rows.
Pampering you with a quite drive for both on-road or off-road adventures,Ford equipped the All-New Endeavour with Active Noise Cancellation in addition to optimising cabin sealing and using sound absorbing materials throughout the vehicle. The SUV uses the same technology used in noise cancelling headphones to help reduce low-frequency engine sounds and deliver very low levels of noise, vibration and harshness (NVH).
Power Packed and Efficient
The all-new Ford Endeavour’s impressive capabilitiesare made possible with two diesel engines from Ford’s globally-proven Duratorq family, mated to durable and efficient six-speed automatic or manual transmissions.
Both the engines feature advanced technologies that deliver excellent performance:
- Ford is offering the latest generation of its 3.2-liter Duratorq five-cylinder TDCi diesel engine with 200PS of power and 470 Nm of torque delivering a fuel efficiency of 10.91 kmpl. This engine has been tuned to deliver maximum power and torque and is perfect for frequent off-road adventures.
- For maximum fuel economy without compromising performance, Ford is also offering the latest generation of the 2.2-liter Duratorq four-cylinder TDCi diesel, putting out 160PSof power and 385 Nm of torque. This engine is paired to both a six-speed manual and automatic transmission. With manual transmission, the 2.2L engine is proven to deliver a fuel economy of 14.12 kmpl, making it the fuel economy leader in its segment. The Automatic transmission will deliver a fuel economy of 12.62 kmpl.
The automatic transmission on the new Endeavour features advanced driver recognition software. This allows the transmission to adapt to the current driving style by analysing acceleration and deceleration rates, brake and throttle applications, as well as cornering speed.
By ‘learning’ the driver’s style and adjusting transmission settings according to whether the driver has a more economical or sporty style, the in-built intelligence helps to deliver on Ford’s commitment to flatter the novice driver and reward the expert.
Rugged and Refined
Ford engineers worked hard to ensure that this rugged and capable SUV keeps occupants comfortable and the driver in complete control always – whether on-road or off-road. The result is a durable SUV that is ready to conquer even the most inhospitable terrains.
One of the toughest SUVs in its segment, the all-new Endeavour has a true body-on-frame design, assuring the torsional strength required for challenging terrains.
A clever four-wheel drive system, an active transfer case with Torque on demand,a first-in-segment Terrain Management System, theimpressivewater-wading capacity of 800 mm along with outstanding225 mm of ground clearancemake the all-new Endeavour well-suited to conquer almost everything in its way.
An advancedTerrain Management System enhances Endeavour’s capabilities several notches by allowing drivers to choose from four preset modes – Normal, Snow/Mud/Grass, Sand and Rock. These modes alter the vehicle’s throttle response, transmission, intelligent four-wheel drive system and traction control to confidently tackle any situation. For extreme off-road environments, drivers can manually lock the transfer case in low-range four-wheel drive mode for increased control.
These impressive off-road credentials are paired to a new level of ride quality and dynamic handling beyond what consumers have come to expect in a rugged SUV. Thanks to its coil spring front and rear suspension and a Watt’s linkage on the rear axle, the all-new Ford Endeavour provides a comfortable, stable ride with agile and predictable handling in urban environments, keeping the promise of Ford’s fun-to-drive DNA.
“The all-new Endeavour is an extremely capable machine with unmatched capability and versatility to meet a driver’s most demanding requirements. Engineered for your extraordinary spirit to discover, this Ford SUV will bring your most extreme adventures to life,” said Anurag Mehrotra, Executive Director, marketing, sales and service, Ford India.
Advanced Technology for Smarter, Safer Drive
The all-new Ford Endeavour comes packed with a wide array of intuitive and practical technologies that make the rugged seven-seat SUV one of the smartest vehicles in its segment.
Beginning with the next generation of Ford’s globally renowned in-car connectivity technology – SYNC 2, which makes India debut with the all-new Ford Endeavour. This segment first feature allows drivers to use simple voice commands to control the car’s entertainment system, set cabin temperature and connect mobile devices more easily than ever before.
SYNC 2 also boasts of an eight-inch touchscreen with color codes for easy navigation offering a new level of personalization for users – from customizable wallpaper to mobile Wi-Fi hotspot access along with text to speech capabilities.
The entertainment system features a first-in-class 10-speaker sound system with an integrated subwoofer, providing accurate and precise sound reproduction and deep, rich bass.
The vehicle also offers other advanced features, including Roll Stability Control and an Electronic Stability Program that works with traction control to help the driver stay in control.
In addition to advanced active safety systems, a strong passenger cage built using high-strength boron steel, and passive safety features, including up to seven airbags, help to keep occupants safe in the event of a collision. It also features industry-first/first-in-class driver knee airbag for enhanced protection.
Encouraging safe driving, the new Endeavour comes armed with Adjustable Speed Limiter Device, whereby unintentional speeding will warn the driver. Once the speed limit is set it cannot be exceeded by standard gas pedal operation and will display a warning.
To reduce parking anxiety, the Semi Auto Parallel Park Assisthelps locate the right sized parking spot and steers the SUV effortlessly.
The All-New Ford Endeavour will be available in 6 colours – Sunset Red, Golden Bronze, Diamond White, Panther Black, Moondust Silver and Smoke Grey and assembled at Ford’s integrated manufacturing facility in Chennai.
All-New Ford Endeavour
**All prices, Ex-Showroom Chandigarh