NewZNew (Chandigarh) : Infosys Finacle, part of EdgeVerve Systems, the product subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), and Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fubon Financial Holding Co. Ltd., today announced the bank’s decision to adopt the new generation Finacle Core Banking solution. This transformation initiative will significantly improve the bank’s operational efficiency, strengthen innovation capabilities and support rapid growth.
The solution will help the bank set up appropriate modernization milestones in line with the bank’s transformation strategy. With the new core banking system, Fubon Bank will be able to reduce time and cost to compliance. The new system will also enable the bank to seamlessly integrate multiple channel applications to deliver superior customer experience across devices.
- The migration to Finacle will enable the bank to operate 24/7 across channels, with a 360 degree view of customer relationships
- The solution’s analytics engine will help the bank enhance its customer service with personalized offerings, while creating right-sell opportunities
- Adoption of enterprise components will boost operational efficiencies by centralizing business operations and standardizing processes across business lines
- It will help reduce technology management costs by replacing and optimizing multiple systems
- The bank will also be able to easily create and rapidly take new products to market, with the flexibility to introduce new features as required