Indian Online Casinos – What you need to know?: India is one of the countries that have strict gambling laws. There are only a few states in India that legalize gambling.
If you happen to live in a state that does not allow gambling, you need to travel to the nearby state to experience what it feels like to gamble in one of the legit casinos. Fortunately, there are online casinos that accept Indian players. Such online casinos are from foreign countries, which means that the Indian government has no jurisdiction over these casinos.
The popularity of online gambling sites
Many gamblers from India sign up for an account at foreign online casinos because India has no jurisdiction over them. However, the only issue that gets in the way is the manner of depositing and withdrawing funds. The Indian government, specifically banking institutions, blocks payments made to gambling sites. Fortunately, it does not seem to be the end for Indian gamblers as there are plenty of ways to make payments to casino sites. Some of the most convenient payment methods include the following:
- Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and Ethereum
Choosing an online casino
There are plenty of online gambling sites, and most of them are welcoming to Indian players. With so many options to choose from, it isn’t easy to distinguish which one is the best. To narrow down your choice, you can benefit from ranking gambling sites. Begin with highly reputable online gambling sites. Should you wish to sign up for an account, you better start with the one that already established its name in the online gambling world.
- Game selection – Check what types of casino games are offered by the online casino. Does it offer games you like? Does it have new game selections to try on? Do the games it offers come with a generous winning amount? Does it have games loved by Indian players such as Teen Patti and Andar Bahar? Does it offer sports betting? These are some of the considerations you have to think about game-wise.
- Payment methods – As mentioned above, payment to foreign online casinos is a problem to Indian players. If you are going to use an online bank transfer, there’s a tendency that the transaction won’t push through. You have to choose an online casino that offers convenient payment methods, especially the ones accepting cryptocurrency, enabling you to make payments anonymously.
- Customer support – Another important thing to keep in mind is customer support. Does it offer various ways to contact the customer support team? Does the customer support team speak a language convenient for Indian players, such as Hindi? It is crucial as, during issues or complaints, you surely want to speak with someone who can help you get to the bottom of your concerns.
- Welcome bonus and promotions – Another parameter used when ranking gambling sites is the welcome bonus and other promotions. It is common for online casinos to offer bonuses, especially for new players. It is their way of enticing players to sign up for an account and play using real money. Some online casinos offer a generous welcome bonus, but the terms and conditions, especially the wagering requirements, are quite difficult to attain. Some offer little bonuses but no complicated terms and conditions.
- Currency – For Indian players, it is a must to choose an online casino that accepts Indian rupees, so they don’t need to convert currency and pay a conversion fee. Fortunately, many online casinos accepting Indian players accept Indian Rupees. Some of them accept cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, which is advantageous for Indian players as bitcoin is widely accepted in India.
For more info about online casino in india visit https://www.indiacasinoinfo.com/