Mercedes-Benz extends its support for the German football team in the UEFA Euro 2016, delights Indian enthusiasts with the ‘Sport Edition’ of the A-Class, CLA and GLA
- Celebrating the spirit of the UEFA Euro Championship 2016, Mercedes-Benz has introduced the‘Sport Edition’ of the A-Class, CLA and GLA for the young and young-at-heart football enthusiasts in India
- The ‘Sport Edition’is limited to only 54 units of A-Class (complementing the 54 teams participating in the UEFA EURO 2016) and 108 units of GLA and CLA each
- With the AMG front and rear bumper, side skirts as well as the AMG carbon fibre mirror cover, the ’Sport Edition’ enhances the sportiness and dynamism of the cars
- A ‘Sport Edition’ badge, sport pedals and the black hub caps, makes the ‘Sport Edition’ a vibrant and sporty collection for automotive aficionados
- To further commemorate the spirit of football, Mercedes-Benz will be offering official German national football team merchandise along with the ‘Sport Edition’ to its select few customers
- The A 180 is priced at 25.95 lakhs, A 200 d is priced at 26.95 lakhs, The CLA 200 is priced at 33.24 lakhs, CLA 200 d is priced at 34.25 lakhs, the GLA 200 is priced at 34.23 lakhs, GLA 200 d is priced at 35.26 lakhs (all prices are Ex-showroom, Mumbai)
NewZNew (Chandigarh) : India’s largest luxury car maker, Mercedes-Benz introduced a ‘Sport Edition’ of the A-Class, GLA and CLA in India today, celebrating the spirit of the UEFA EURO Championship 2016. The introduction of this ‘Sport Edition’ is concurrent with the inaugural day of the much awaited UEFA EURO 2016. Mercedes-Benz has been instrumental in supporting and nurturing talent for the beautiful game and providing the best of products and services for its customers, worldwide. The entire ensemble of the ‘Sport Edition’ has vibrant exterior accessories that make this special collection of cars, namely, A-Class, CLA and GLA, sporty, dynamic and stunningly beautiful. The ‘Sport Edition’ exudes the design of a real AMG with front and rear bumper, side skirts as well as the AMG carbon fibre mirror cover. The ‘Sport Edition’ was introduced by Roland Folger, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India.
Commenting on the occasion, Roland Folger, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said, “Mercedes-Benz is a proud sponsor of the World Champions of Football, the German national team. Our association with this star studded team reiterates our commitment of associating with the true champions who only believe in the best. The new ‘Sport Edition’ of the A-Class, CLA and GLA celebrates the spirit of the UEFA EURO 2016 in India. This is a celebration of our New Generation Cars which epitomizes sportiness, dynamism and agility not only on but also off the field.
With the ‘Sport Edition’ of the A-Class, CLA and GLA, we aim to offer the young population and millennials, as well as all sports enthusiasts an irresistible product to suit their unique lifestyle and taste. We are confident that our customers will appreciate and adore these sporty versions as much as we do. And, of course, in line with our ‘winning strategy’, we keep our fingers crossed for the German national soccer team.”