- Manufactured in India
- New tread design for improved footprint, higher tread depth
- New improved bead design for improved retreadability
eaking NeNewZNew (Chandigarh) : Michelin, the world’s leading tyre technology leader, today announced the launch of new 10.00 R20MICHELIN X® Multi™ Tube Type radial tyres in India. This range of tube type radial tyre is manufactured in India for commercial vehicles and isspecially engineered for Indian road and load conditions.
“After the successful introduction of the tubelessX® Multi™ range earlier in 2015, we are delighted to bring the MICHELIN X® Multi™ tube type range to our Indian customers,” said Mohan Kumar, Commercial Director, Michelin India.”We are confident that this tyre range will offerinternational standards ofversatility, safety and optimised operating cost efficiencies to fleet owners that transport goods across the country.“
MICHELIN X® Multi™ Z and MICHELIN X® Multi™ D range of radial tube type truck and bus tyres provideincreased operating economies for truck and bus owners.
Some salient features and benefits:
- New tread rubber compound offers better rolling resistance, resulting in lower fuel consumption
- Additional 1mm tread depth withimproved tread design offers better grip on wet and dry roads for a safer commercial vehicle driving experience, and better tyre mileage
- Additional crown ply and reinforced bead enhance the tyres’ capability to be retreaded multiple times
Prices of the new MICHELIN 10.00 R20 X® Multi™ tube type tyres start at INR 20,000 plus local taxes as applicable and they are available from theauthorised Michelin dealer network throughout the country:-
- 10.00 R20 MICHELIN X® Multi™ D (drive axle) is available from November 2015.
- 10.00 R20 MICHELIN X® Multi™ Z (steer axle) will be available from April 2016.