NewZNew (Chandigarh) : It’s almost the end of the year and we all are busy preparing to welcome 2015. While in one hand we are thinking of our New Year resolutions simultaneously we are breaking our heads thinking what we are going to dress-up for the evening party.
Since, New Year is just a couple of weeks down the line, Naturals- Hair & beauty salon brings few TO DO list that will get you started, now,
- If you don’t have an idea of what you are going to wear, browsing a few malls/ shops may help you decide on your dress. Prepare a list of what you liked the most; later compare each of them based on colour, design, comfort, etc, not to forget the cost. Try them on and pick the one that fits the bill. While we know that dressing up like a fashionista is imperative make sure you get something that will suit the weather as well. Quick Tip: Body hugging clothes look awesome but it may leave one feeling stuffy and uncomfortable after the grooving session so keep this aspect in mind before finalizing the dress.
- Dare the bare foot: For any party Stilettos are the shoes to go for but they can be tough and painful. Keeping the comfort factor in mind one can opt for soft gel cushion inserts as they help to minimize pressure in the front foot and also prevents them from sliding forward.
- Perk up with accessories: Pick up apt accessories to match with the dress. Be it a blingy clutch, jewellery or fancy head gears find the right one. Remember to balance it with your dress to avoid an over done look.
- Make-it-up: As we know nothing is complete without flaunting the perfect pout or striking eyes, below are few easy DIY party looks that will transform you into a diva,
- Little Black dress: If it is LBD for you pair ideal make-up would be dark black smoky eyes, bold red lips and bronze blush on. For hair, wavy curls are the best for the complete look.
- Go Pastel: Pastel shades are in trend and looks hot. If you happen to dress up in pastel, blues, sea-green, purple, peaches, sun kissed yellow etc, are the perfect eye shades. Avoid wearing heavy make-up on both the eyes and lips. Quick tip: Highlight any of your best feature.
- Sparkle it up: Many of us love to wear sequined dresses during the parties. At times choosing the make-up that will go along with these kind of dresses can be tricky as too much of glitter can give a very loud look. One can opt for metallic shades of eye-shadows with shimmer element, copper, gold and silver, to create dramatic eyes. Finish the look with bold lip colour and metallic nails.
**Add mascara and foundation to all the looks. Use HD foundations and airbrush.