The results of Under Graduate (UG), Post Graduate (PG) and M.Phil Supplementary examination have been declared by Periyar University. The supplementary exam results of UG, PG and M.Phil can be checked at Periyar University’s official website – periyaruniversity.ac.in. The supplementary examinations for UG, PG and M.Phil courses were conducted in July this year. The regular examinations for all the above courses were held in April this year and the results for the same were declared in June.
The supplementary exams were held to save one year of students who failed in the regular exams and allow them to pursue further education without any backlogs. The students who had appeared for the supplementary exams can visit the official website of Periyar University to check their results. Fresh mark sheets will be issued by the university for all the students who had appeared in the supplementary exams. Follow the steps given below to check UG, PG and M.Phil results at periyaruniversity.ac.in
- Visit the official website – periyaruniversity.ac.in. Click on ‘Results’ tab at the left side of screen under ‘Links’
- Click on ‘Results’ tab at the left side of screen under ‘Links’
- Search for the ‘UG / PG / M.Phil Results’Step 4: Enter your Register Number and Date of Birth and click on Show Result
- Enter your Register Number and Date of Birth and click on Show ResultStep 5: Your result will appear
- Your result will appear
- Download the Result and take a Print Out for further reference
A total of 86 colleges from four districts of Tamil Nadu are affiliated to the Periyar University which includes five autonomous colleges, 45 colleges with research departments and 65 colleges with PG departments.