5 Platforms helping in experiential learning: Although, the process of teaching and learning hasn’t really been dynamic in our country for a very long period of time, the ongoing pandemic has surely stirred things up.
Schools are following remote learning protocols and practical learning has become the need of the hour. The same old stereotypical pattern for studies can no more be followed.
With remote learning gaining more and more traction, students now need to have hands-on experience along with practical learning. Here is a list of five platforms that are helping students in experiential learning:
- Next Education India Pvt. Ltd: Next Education India Pvt. Ltd. is India’s leading K-12 education solutions provider. The company offers state-of-the-art products and solutions to enable schools to redefine their teaching-learning approach. One of their comprehensive solutions is the Next Learning Platform, an integrated platform that creates a holistic learning experience through its experiential methods. Next Learning Platform helps teachers to optimise their strategies to enhance the online learning experience of students by leveraging live lectures, award-winning digital content, online assignments, personalised assessments and immediate feedback and evaluation. With the ease of implementation and user-friendly interface, Next Learning Platform makes quality education accessible without any impediments.
- KnowledgeXP: This is another company promoting experiential learning across the country. They deliver workshops based on the latest research and findings in experiential education. A huge part of their teaching methods is facilitated through mediums such as group-based activities, games or adventure.
- Edusys: This is another education portal that provides experiential learning not only for the school level but for university level studies as well. This application is easy to use and has features like attendance tracking, online exam/test, vehicle tracking etc. that makes a student’s life super easy!
- Tata Class Edge: This e-learning platform was conceptualized with the aim of improving the effectiveness of education systems in India. Its tech-enabled solutions help teachers to teach students with real-life practical examples and thus make sure that students receive hands-on experience and knowledge of the subjects that they are learning.
- Camp K-12: This is an application that helps students take interactive LIVE coding classes with teachers. In a world where technology is advancing each day, this portal is making sure that students have a personalized experience of everything that they are opting to learn for.