NewZNew (Delhi) : 92.7 BIG FM once again offers its partners the best possible engagement opportunity with the announcement of its exclusive partnership for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015. As official radio partners of this year’s biggest cricketing event, 92.7 BIG FM endeavours to enhance its offerings through exclusive on air content and exciting off air initiatives. In delivering the best possible entertainment experience the station announces a unique and interactive property christened Cricket Ka BIG Headquarter with experts Virendra Sehwag and Harsha Bhogle. Elements will begin from the 8th of February, leading into the World Cup on the 14th of February, and then until the end of the World Cup. With this, the stage is set for an exhilarating aural experience across the radio station’s expansive 45 station FM network!
Offerings from Cricket ka BIG Headquarter from 92.7 BIG FM:
- Exclusive content throughout the season ranging match updated, trivia, behind the scene stories, game analysis and celebrity interactions
- Cricket expert Harsha Bhogle will give expert pre and post match analysis
- The most ardent 6 winners across India will be selected, basis performance in quizzes and contests on air. The winners will travel to Australia and watch the grand finale live, while also reporting for BIG FM from down under! This will be judged by Virender Sehwag
Ensuring extensive marketing, platforms across on ground, digital and social media will be activated:
- 92.7 BIG FM will set abuzz social media platforms with various engagement activities for its listeners. This will include games, trivia, picture updates and quizzes to ensure high engagement
- BIG FM jocks will also visit residential welfare associations to engage with audiences to create excitement and awareness of the radio station’s property.
- Taking consumer engagement a step further, 92.7 BIG FM has also taken a leap in the digital space by partnering with PLUGGD Radio to launch a mobile app for Cricket Ka BIG Headquarters. The app which is meant to enable listeners to engage with RJs through chats and participate in contests and polls, will also regularly update listeners on 92.7 BIG FM’s music, RJs, and the latest from Cricket Ka BIG Headquarters.
Commenting on the launch of Cricket Ka BIG Headquarter, Ashwin Padmanabhan, National Business Head, 92.7 BIG FM stated, “Cricket is a religion in our country and is immensely loved and followed by our people. We are extremely delighted to partner with the very prestigious ICC World Cup, offering yet another unparalleled entertainment experience with 92.7 BIG FM. Our offerings combine to provide our cricket-frenzied audiences an excellent sports entertainment experience, while giving marketers a fabulous property to ride with.”