Haryana Cabinet which met under the chairmanship of Chief Minister, Mr. Manohar Lal here today, has approved the Transport Department proposal for rationalization of various kinds of fees being charged for rendering services including the structure of fees for simplifying the procedures in offices by making an amendment in the Haryana Motor Vehicles Rules, 1993.
- Approved to bring an ordinance for amending the section 59A of the Haryana Value Added Tax Act 2003 so as facilitate the recovery of old arrears and also the taxes, interest, penalty and all other dues covering the period prior to April 1, 2015.
- Approved the transfer of land measuring 32 acres two Kanal belonging to Choudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar located at village Uchani district Karnal to the State Transport Department free of cost for construction of Bus Stand, Driver Training School and Workshop near Balri bye-pass, Karnal.
- Approved the transfer of 50 acres of land of Government Livestock Farm Hisar to the Municipal Corporation, Hisar for the establishment of Gau-Abhayaranya and Cattle Pound. This land will be transferred on the present collector rate of Rs.44 lakh per acre to the Municipal Corporation, Hisar.
- Approved the amendment in Service Rule, 2011 (Group A) of the Haryana Civil Aviation Department. Now the required academic qualifications and experience for direct recruitment or by transfer or deputation for the post of Helicopter Pilots would be 10+2 or its equivalent from any institution, knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit upto Matric or Higher education, knowledge of computer, holder of current commercial helicopter pilot’s licence. The candidate should have a minimum of 500 hours experience as Pilot-in-Command on helicopters, including 10 hours of night flying and not less than 75 hours as Pilot-in-Command on type of helicopter to be flown. He should also have a minimum of thirty hours experience as Pilot-in-Command on helicopter in the last six months including five hours on the type of helicopter in the last thirty days immediately preceding the date of intended flight.
- CM has approved the amendment of Entry No. 10A of Schedule ‘C’ appended to the Haryana Value Added Tax Act 2003 for revising the rate of tax on Bidi from five per cent to 12.5 per cent.
- CM has approved the transfer of land of the old Judicial Complex, Rohtak to Municipal Corporation Rohtak for construction of its office building.
- Approved the proposal of Housing Department for furnishing the State government guarantee for raising a loan of Rs 150 crore from (Housing and Urban Development Corporation Ltd) New Delhi for construction of 6435 flats for BPL Category under the Weaker Sections Housing Scheme at various stations in the State. The Housing Board will incur a total cost of Rs 288.56 crore for the construction of the flats.
- CM decided to amend the Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Areas Act 1975 for making enabling provision for implementation of ‘New Integrated Licencing Policy’ and issue of TDR Certificate as well as Purchasable Development Rights (PDR) Certificate, recovery of administrative charges for change in beneficial interest and on-line filing of applications and approvals.