Is Erectile Dysfunction 100% Curable? Causes, Treatment, and Pills: The thing about medical conditions is that they don’t wait for a convenient time and can happen anytime. On that topic, there are a lot of things your average man is afraid of, but nothing strikes fear into his heart as erectile dysfunction.
What is erectile dysfunction?
Sometimes called impotence, ED is the inability to get or maintain an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse.
Billions of people suffer from this condition, but the shame and stress resulting from it are the worst parts for everybody.
That means wherever you go, you’ll find people asking: Is Erectile Dysfunction Curable?
Believe it or not, the answer is a resounding yes! Today, there are lots of things available for treating ED. Pills like Viagra, Cialis, and Vidalista are standard options. At the same time, other people choose to treat the underlying condition causing the ED.
What Can Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Jumping right into the treatment section, however, would be hurrying. Instead, we’re going to do this the right way and look at a crucial topic before approaching the issue of treatment.
Of course, the topic we’re talking about is what causes erectile dysfunction.
You might have heard that growing old causes Erectile Dysfunction, or questions like what age erectile dysfunction? Older men are certainly more susceptible to the condition, but age is never the cause by itself.
Instead, most impotence causes are actually underlying health problems, like:
- Heart disease causes dysfunction of the inner lining of the blood vessels and smooth muscle, which affects blood flow to the penis.
- In much the same way, Diabetes is sometimes what causes ed by damaging the blood supply to both the penis and the nerves controlling an erection.
- High blood pressure damages artery walls and makes them narrow, reducing blood flow everywhere, including the penis.
- Low testosterone decreases your sex drive, meaning you won’t be feeling aroused even after sexual stimulation.
- Obesity causes ED by damaging the blood vessels and then further decreasing testosterone.
- Injuries to the penis, spinal cord, bladder, or pelvis can all cause Erectile Dysfunction, given the severity of the damage.
- Lifestyle factors play a considerable role in the causes of erectile dysfunction too. Smoking, drinking, or even too much daily stress can contribute to ED.
- In fact, any medications you’re taking like antidepressants, antihistamines, or opiates might cause the ED.
All of that is precisely why, when it comes to Erectile Dysfunction, it’s vital to not try to self-diagnose your problem. Instead, find a qualified medical professional near you and get a checkup as soon as possible.
Treatment Options for Erectile Dysfunction
However, that doesn’t mean you can’t try your best to alleviate your symptoms yourself. Men have many options they can try, such as:
- Different kinds of therapies. Acupuncture is an excellent example for people with injuries and pain, whereas anybody suffering from stress should see a professional therapist discuss their problems.
- If you’ve already been diagnosed with low testosterone, a visit to the doctor can get you a prescription for hormone supplements. Additionally, if you’re seeking effective treatment for erectile dysfunction, there’s a medication can provide relief and improved sexual performance. Discover the benefits of Tadalafil Daily for erectile dysfunction treatment
- Vitamins, dietary supplements, and specific herbal preparations can benefit those suffering from health conditions. People suffering from High BP and Diabetes, in particular, should look into including more healthy components in their diet.
- Prostate massages can be beneficial here and loosen up any physiological factors causing your ED. They’re also a great way to blow off stress.
- Even if you’re pretty much in shape, you might find that healthy eating and regular exercise will go a long way towards helping with your Erectile Dysfunction. Besides the obvious physical benefits, there’s also a component of mental satisfaction and blowing off steam.
Medication for Erectile Dysfunction
Like we said before, there’s another approach to dealing with erectile dysfunction treatment.
There’s a variety of medications available that deal with ED, letting you get the erections you wouldn’t be able to otherwise. You’ll find some real vague types on the Internet, so we’ve listed out our top picks for you:
● Sildenafil (Viagra)
The first ED drug to hit the markets, Sildenafil, is marketed as Viagra. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis when you’re sexually excited, making it easier for blood to flow there.
Most of the time, Viagra will take anywhere from twenty to thirty minutes to take effect, so make sure you don’t pop it too late.
● Tadalafil (Vidalista)
Vidalista is relatively new on the market compared to other Tadalafil pills like Adcirca and Cialis but has rapidly risen in popularity for its effectiveness. However, this pill is absorbed a little more slowly than Sildenafil tablets.
● Vardenafil (Levitra)
As per studies, it has been found that vardenafil is way more effective than sildenafil. Because of this, a low dosage of the medication is enough to get a penile erection. The side effects of the medicine are low as well.
● Avanafil (Stendra)
Avanafil is used to treat men suffering from ED. However, this medicine takes a little more time to get a proper erection during sexual intercourse in comparison to the other medicines such as sildenafil.
The Takeaway: Dealing With ED
The most important thing about dealing with ED is remembering that you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of at the end of the day. It’s a condition that could happen to anybody, so pick yourself up, deal with the awkward situation, and get the Vidalista medication you need, so it doesn’t happen in the future.