The test drives for all-new Audi A3 35TFSI car were held here today. The all-new Audi A3 35TFSI has a new generation 1.4 TFSI engine with newly developed combustion methods which sets benchmarks in terms of fuel consumption, at the same time packing good performance. The engine produces maximum power of 150 hp.
The all-new Audi A3 has the best in class design, technology and driving dynamics. The smooth lines emphasize the width of the interior. The front of the dashboard features electrically retractable MMI monitor with 7’’ screen as a standard feature. The interior highlights also includes three-dimensional titanium grey inlays and jet turbine like round air vents with spot and diffuse functions giving a sporty and progressive look to the new Audi A3.
Audi A3 has a confident stance on the road. A prominent horizontal line on the front and rear emphasizes the car’s width. The compact design with expressive body lines communicates the sporty elegance of the brand. The singleframe grille is wide and low; the available headlights in LED technology (including rear dynamic turn indicators) make technology available on the new Audi A3 a visual trademark.
Considering the predominantly hot climate of India, the new Audi A3 35 TFSI offers a powerful air conditioning system, which is very efficient. Safety is also paramount for all Audi products and this model comes with Audi Parking Aid Plus with Rear View Camera. This made it effortless to park in tight corners.
However, the most important highlight of the car has to be its technology. The car gets the 7’’ retractable MMI screen, Audi Sound System, cruise control with speed limiter function, electrically adjustable front seats, MMI navigation and dual zone air conditioning system with sun position sensor.
Controls and displays
– Electrically retractable MMI monitor with 7- inch screen as standard feature
Body and exterior design
– Length 4458 millimetres, wheelbase 2637 millimetres, width 1796 millimetres, height 1416 millimetres.
– More sharply contoured and wider single frame grill, new headlight design.
– Optional LED headlights with dynamic turn signals.
– New rear light design
– Sporty 16 inch alloy wheel
– Spacious interior, luggage capacity of 425 litres (15.01 cubic ft)
– Clear controls, elegant design and superb workmanship
– Highlights include three-dimensional titanium grey inlay and jet turbine like round air vents with spot and diffuse function