NewZNew (Chandigarh) : Modern and Elite Segment of Chandigarh isvery well known for their Life Style and fashionable attitude. This is reason that not only in most of National Beauty Contests, even in Bollywood Contests, these Enchanting Chandigarhpersonalities have been nowadays figured prominently.
As per past experience these Fashionable Personalities have been groomed up through Fashion Exhibitions/Shows organized at Chandigarh periodically. In same continuation The Rising Company is arranging 3 Days “TRENDS A LUXUARY & LIFE STYLE SHOW” EXHIBITION from 4th to 6th April,2015 at Kisan Bhawan Sector-35 Chandigarh where large number of celebrated stalls will be show-casing Apparel , Jewellery, Fashion Accessories, Furniture and furnishing, Home Decors and Novelties and all Traditional, Indian &Western Apparels. Having 20 years rich experience, the Rising Company had explored a new experience sweeping the various markets ushering in never before awareness through exhibitions on life style products.
The Styling & Elegance of this exhibition will be bringing by the following well-known Designers, Fashion Studio Holders, Jewellers, Apparel Manufacturers, and Novelties Traders.
In this exhibition, majority of stalls will be managed by well-known Designers/Producers/Traders from India and abroad, the details of 10 prominent stalls are given as following:
1) Mrignaini, Stall No 30, the makers of designer out fits owned by Ritu Gupta.
2) TARASH: Stall No7, Makers and Designers of Attractive Wedding Suits and Sarees, owned by Supreet from Mohali
3) Rajasthani Bangles: Stall No12 A, Traders of Glittering Bangles owned by Vandhna Sharma from Udaipur.
4) Friends-22: Stall No: 1, designer & Maker of Indo-Western Clothing and customized outfits by Arti Bansal.
5) Diva’s Designs: Stall No 20 & 21, Producer of Indian and Indo-Western Dresses i.e Life Style cum Wedding Collections, owned by Dia from Chandigarh.
6) Yamini: Stall No: 22: Deals in Apparel, Handicrafts and decorative products owned by Yamini from Gurgaon.
7) HandiCraft Pitara: Stall No 23, unique type of Decorative Handicrafts of Surbhi from Zirakpur.
8) Begum: Stall No: 38 & 39, Maker of Customized designs in Apparel for all female age groups owned by Rashmi Malhotra from Panchkula
9) Pakistan Pavilion at stage: All Products of Pakistani Fashion Designers will be display there through:-
Fatima Alvi, Saba Alvi, Abida Parveen, Ahmed Khan(urooz collections), Mariam collection, and much more to see…..
“JARA HAT KE” FOOD COURT WILL BE OFFERING TASTY INDIAN SNACKS & FOOD TO THE VISITORS STEPPING IN IN THIS EXHIBITION.
Addressing the Press Representatives, Dr. Mandeep Sharma Spokes Person of the company told that their company is always looking for an opportunity to provide material for LIFE STYLE LOVERS, which is latest and modernized stuff through their participating Designers, Traders and Manufacturers. Apparels with unique Designing, Styling, Colors, Furniture, Mattresses with innovations will be made available for sale. Jewellery with sparkling material & new trends would be displayed on the stalls. Novelties from Dining to Bed-Room, consisting of Bed Spreads, Table Cloths, Blankets/Quilts, Mattresses, Drapery & Rods & Blinds will be offered for sale. Among Handicrafts, paintings, sculptures, fancy clocks and leather goods will be available in big variety at stalls. She added.
Watch Video Presentation as well