NewZNew (Chandigarh) : Brothers movie was released at the time of 69th Independence Day i.e on 14th August 2015. “Brothers” is Bollywood remake of Hollywood film “Warrior” and “Brothers” is true copy “Warrior” which is well receives by the audiences. The film has been produced under the banner of “Fox Star Studios” and “Dharma Productions”, seems like the movie is already winner at the box office. Brothers is an Indian action-drama film, directed by Karan Malhotra and produced by Dharma Productions, Lionsgate Films and Endemol India. Now below get complete details of Brothers Movie Box Office Collection.
Brothers Movie 8th 9th Day Box Office Collection
1st Day Box Office Collection : Rs 15.20 crore
2nd Day Box Office Collection : Rs 21.43 crore
3rd Day Box Office Collection : Rs 15.45 crore
4th Day Box Office Collection : Rs 6.23 crore
5th Day Box Office Collection : Rs 5.11 crore
6th Day Box Office Collection : Rs 4.88 crore
7th Day Box Office Collection : Rs 4.30 crore
8th Day Box Office Collection : Rs 5 crore (approx.)
9th Day Box Office Collection : Rs 5.40 crore (approx.)
1st Week total collection : Rs 72.60 crore (approx.) as per Dekhnews Feed
Positive points to watch “Brothers”:-
1. Akshay Kumar is back after super hit movie “Gabbar”.
2. Remake of the blockbuster Hollywood flick “Warrior”.
3. Kareena Kapoor’s item number already a chart buster.
4. Huge buzz and hype the film “Brothers” is receiving.
Negative points for the movie “Brothers”:-
1. Expectation from the movie is huge.
2. First time Jacqueline Fernandez and Akshay Kumar working as a couple.
3. No female lead for Sidharth Malhotra.
Brothers Movie Details
|Directed by||Karan Malhotra|
|Produced by||Hiroo Yash Johar
|Story by||Gavin O’Connor
|Edited by||Akiv Ali|
|Distributed by||Fox Star Studios|
14 August 2015