4-day CII Chandigarh Fair to commence from 26-29 Oct at Parade Ground : As Diwali is round the corner, the wait for the much awaited shopping festival of the region is over, as Confederation of Indian Industry’s flagship event CII Chandigarh Fair 2018 is all set to commence today (26 October 2018) at Parade Ground, Sector 17 Chandigarh.
To be formally inaugurated by Shri V P Singh Badnore, Hon’ble Governor, Punjab & Administrator, U T Chandigarh the fair is all set to capture the nerve of family shoppers with large focus on interesting deals & discounts, Diwali gifts, lucky draws and much more.
The four-day fair would host 200 exhibitors in 13 concurrent shows, including real estate, auto, home décor, kitchenware, consumer durables, finmart, international arcade, and many more. The fair will showcase a variety of products to choose from countries like Afghanistan and Thailand, besides finest products and consumer durables, glitzy gizmos of domestic and global top brands.
Giving details about the Fair, Mr Ankur Singh Chauhan, Regional Director, CII NR, shared that, “Established as the sturdiest platform to bridge the gap between business community and civil society, the fair is eagerly awaited by lakhs of people who postpone all their Diwali shopping needs till the fair. The fair has been mesmerising the visitors from the northern region which boasts of maximum per capita of the country, for twenty two years with a colossal variety of products, cutting – edge solutions and advanced technologies on offer here.”
“The fair promises to be a true shopping platform for residents. It has always been CII’s endeavour to bring the best of products with latest technologies and variety to the residents under one roof. Every stall will offer something different to the shoppers. The fest will also be a great platform for B2B interactions and meetings. It will help the local stakeholders and agencies in establishment of new business tie-ups and sound networking.”
Visit CII Chandigarh Fair for the broadest and exclusive collection of kitchen & home appliances, smartphones, laptops, ethnic wear, accessories, handbags, home décor, stationary, commercial & residential real estate, health & beauty, arts & architecture and more. CII Chandigarh Fair 2018 also offers an opportunity to indulge in various ARTFUL activities such as painting, driving an art car, taking selfies with art installations, and witnessing some huge range of magnificent artworks by expert artists.
The event is supported by National Small Industries Corporation Ltd (NSIC); Indian Oil as event sponsor; BSNL as Principal Sponsor and SBI as associate co-sponsor.
What’s new in 4-day CII Chandigarh Fair ?
- Adventure Ride from JEEP
- Hatil – Exclusive furniture brand from Bangladesh
- Pro Range of LED Televisions from Xiaomi
- Toilet Sanitization & Hygiene Products from Pee Safe
- Fun Activities for children by Grolier International:
o Coloring & Drawing
o Multiple Intelligence Assessments
o Quiz Competitions
o Games & more
- ‘Shop to Win’ Lucky Draw Prizes from Robam, Bonn, Cornitos Nachos, Sona Masale, Too Yum, Vicco, Himalaya, Organic India, MTR Foods, BFC International, Revekaa, Talod Gruh Udyog
- States of West Bengal, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand– showcasing their heritage, handicrafts & other items
- International Exhibitors from Afghanistan & Thailand
- Biggest display of MSME Sector with support from NSIC
- Give wings to your creativity by painting on a Shipping Container
- Photo Opportunity with Unique Art Installations made out of Automobile parts
- Largest Variety of Festive Gifts & enjoy Lip-Smacking delicacies at the Food Court