India’s largest China sourcing B2B show is back in its Fifth year
After a successful exhibition in 2016, China Homelife/ Machinex India 2017 is back this year in the financial capital – Mumbai from 5th to 7th December, 10:00 – 18:00 at the BOMBAY CONVENTION & EXHIBITION CENTRE at Goregaon, Mumbai.
The exhibition will provide an authoritative representation from leading exporters from China dealing in Furniture, Home Appliances, Textiles and Garments, Kitchen and Bathroom, Garden and Leisure, Gifts as well as Lights and Lamps under the Homelife Trade Fair. The Machinex Trade fair will cater to buyers looking at top quality and a wide variety of products from Machinery, New Energy, Hardware & Power Tools, Automobiles & Motorcycles, Printing Machinery, Chemicals, Cables & Accessories, Food Processing, Plastic Machinery, Packaging Machinery, Machine Parts & Accessories and High & Low Voltage Electricals.
Mr. Binu Pillai, COO, Meorient International Exhibition Co. Ltd. said, “India and China share cordial and strong trade relations since several years now, we are trying to fill the gap and make sure traders from across the globe, including India, are able to source quality products from China based exporters and manufacturers directly. Just like in India, we have been successfully taking this trade fair to countries such as Dubai, Brazil, Egypt, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Iran Mexico, Italy, Turkey, South Africa and Poland. We are positive about the benefits Indian buyers will receive by attending this fair.
Ashish Gupta, Managing Director, Winmark Exhibitions commented, “We are excited to help give a platform for Chinese exhibitors and exporters to showcase quality and wide range of products to Indians. Like last year, this year too we have partnered with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and will have 1200+ exhibitors, 25,000+ display products and 750+ manufacturers to choose from. This year we have even more number of exhibitors and machinery manufacturers than last four years.”
Organised by Meorient International Exhibition Co. Ltd, Shanghai, a leading facilitator of Chinese business, the trade show will welcome visitors from not only India but also from neighbouring countries.
Apart from India, China Homelife/ Machinex holds exhibitions across the world including in countries such as Dubai, Brazil, Egypt, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Iran Mexico, Italy, Turkey, South Africa and Poland.
Features of the show:
- Top 100 Chinese exporting companies will be exhibiting
- Access to high quality products with the most reasonable price
- New innovations and designs are presented
- Access to industry’s key decision makers
- More than 1200 exhibitors and 25000 products to choose from
- On-site matchmaking facility brings you to the right suppliers
TOP 5 EXHIBITORS THIS YEAR:
- Guangzhou He Pei Trade Co. Ltd – Textiles & Garments
- Haoku Technology Development (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd. – HOCO.TECHNOLOGY (Shenzhen) Co. LTD. has established the brand “hoco.” since its initial establishment in 2009. Through many years development, the brand “hoco.” has developed into a globally famous brand of digital and mobile phone spare parts.
- Zhengzhou Huade Carpet (Group) Co. Ltd. – Zhengzhou Huade Group is one of the biggest machine-made carpet manufacturers in China, which has the largest production sales volume, most abundant product lines and widest sales and service network.
- Hangzhou Ever-Power Transmission Co. Ltd – Hangzhou Ever-Power Transmission Co. Ltd. (Ever-Power) is a specialist in making all kinds of mechanical transmission and hydraulic transmission.
- Hangzhou Qiannianzhou Imp&Exp Co. Ltd – Manufacture of Engineered Wood Flooring, Solid Wood Flooring and Laminate Flooring.