ALLEN Digital LIVE Classes Courses from October 1: A great feat is going to happen in the field of engineering and medical entrance examinations in the country.
ALLEN Career Institute is going to offer the best option in digital education to the students of the country and the world, with the best academics and best technology.
For the first time in country, along with LIVE Classes, Interactive and Happy Learning Classes is being introduced by ALLEN Career Institute. With the best learning tools, LIVE Classes will commence from October 1 while Interactive and Happy Learning recorded classes and other digital classes will start from October 20.
ALLEN Career Institute Director, Rajesh Maheshwari said that ALLEN has always been dedicated to giving students the best in every field. Over the last three decades, through Best Classroom Academics, ALLEN has achieved records that are incredible in the field of engineering and medical entrance examinations. Now this best classroom academics with best technology will be available to students sitting at home, which will help in the best results for the students. Also Read: Silver Lake co-investors to invest additional ₹ 1875 Cr in Reliance Retail Ventures
Maheshwari further added that 1.10 lakh students are being successfully taught at home by ALLEN in this COVID-19 situation. Their problems are being resolved. By expanding the facilities in the same area, ALLEN Career Institute is now going to start new features of digital classes from October 1, in which the best faculty team will be able to solve every problem of students at home. Also Read: Slowly increase public activities- PM throws challenge to CMs
*For which classes will be the courses?*
Through ALLEN Digital, class XII passed students preparing for JEE-Mains, Advanced and NEET are being provided with fully online and digital courses. There will also be some courses which can be changed to offline from online. Some courses will be completely online. E-board course is being started for Class XII science students, preparing for CBSE board. Along with this, special courses are also being started for students of classes 6 to 10. Also Read: Allen joins hands with Education Department Haryana under its ‘ASHA’ Project
*ALLEN Digital Special Features*
- ALLEN Digital will have LIVE classes, so that students are able to take interactive teaching in real time. Along with this, recordings of these LIVE classes will also be made available to the students so that they can easily study again.
- There will also be recorded video lectures based on IHL features (Interactive and Happy Learning).
- Every student will be provided a mentor, who will be ready to solve every problem of the student.
- Students will be able to get solution to their doubts in the Doubt Resolving Sessions.
- As per the courses of students, they will be provided with the options of printed and digital study material.
- Students will be given home assignments after class, the discussions of the same will also be done.
- There will also be periodic tests and complete analysis to test the talent of the students.
- Academic, career and psychological counselling will also be provided.
- Students will be inspired from time to time through Motivational Webinars.
- There will also be a parent teacher meeting to maintain the performance of the students, supervise and engage with parents.
- To motivate the students, there will also be sessions and talks of All India Topper Students in various exams of ALLEN.
- A special e-Doubt solution batch will also be started for students, who only want to clear their doubt from ALLEN expert faculties and want to increase their performance by taking tests.