- New 1.8 L TFSI, in-line four engine generating 190 hp (140 kW) power
- Seven-speed S tronic® transmission
- Auto Engine Start/Stop system with Energy Recovery
- LED headlights and tail lights with dynamic turn indicators in the rear
- Lightweight construction with aluminum and high-strength steel components
- Best in class safety feature of eight airbags, two of which are dedicated rear side airbags
- Joe King, Head, Audi India: “35 TFSI engine offers a unique combination of power and also efficiency at the same time.”
- Fuel efficiency increased by 12.7 percent and power increased by 5 percent
- Priced at INR 45,90,000 ex-showroom New Delhi and Mumbai
NewZNew (Chandigarh) : Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today announced the introduction of the new Audi A6 35 TFSI. Priced at INR 45,90,000 ex-showroom New Delhi and Mumbai, the new Audi A6 35 TFSI achieves a new milestone in energy efficiency with its Auto Engine Start/Stop system with Energy Recovery.
“Embodying our philosophy of ‘Vorsprung durch Technik’, and following the recent successful introduction of the new Audi A6 Matrix, the new Audi A6 35 TFSI takes our success in the executive sedan segment a notch higher. The new 1.8 L turbocharged engine which is 200cc smaller than the outgoing engine offers a unique combination of power and also efficiency at the same time. With the new 1.8 L TFSI engine, the fuel efficiency of the Audi A6 35 TFSI is increased by 12.7 percent and the power is further increased by 5 percent. The car which features LED headlights, rear lights with dynamic turn indicators, restyled bumpers and Audi Singleframe grill, is a head turner from every angle. I am confident that with this latest offering, we will increase the number of delighted Audi customers,” said Mr. Joe King, Head, Audi India.
The interior of the new Audi A6 35 TFSI has been spruced up with seat upholstery in Milano Leather and Fine Grain Ash Natural Brown Inlays. The electrically adjustable front seats with Driver Memory Function and Four-Zone Deluxe automatic air conditioning system make driving the car an unforgettable experience. Audi Drive Select with Adaptive Air suspension with controlled damping makes cruising on the toughest of roads possible with great ease. With Audi Drive Select, customers can change the character of the new Audi A6 at a click of a button – for a relaxed drive, customers can opt for Comfort mode and for highways, customers can opt for Dynamic mode.
The new 1.8 L TFSI engine is the new entry-level unit for the Audi A6. It combines high output of 190 hp with high efficiency of 15.26 kmpl and boasts superb responsiveness. With the seven-speed S-tronic® transmission customers can change gears almost instantly while experiencing smooth, uninterrupted power. Components on the new Audi A6 are made up of aluminium and high strength steel reduces the body weight of new Audi A6 35 TFSI drastically, making it light weight for enhanced efficiency. The new Audi A6 is 4.93 meters long with 2.91-meter wheelbase provides increased driving comfort and convenience.
Fitted with LED headlights and dynamic turn indicators in the rear, the new Audi A6 35 TFSI has electrically folding exterior mirrors with memory function. LED rear Lights, light and rain sensor and wide array of customer assist systems give the new Audi A6 35 TFSI an exceptional edge.
The new Audi A6 is equipped with the Next Generation Modular Infotainment Platform. With this, the customer gets a host of new functionalities. The MMI® with retractable screen is also available as a part of this system. The new Audi A6 is also way ahead when it comes to infotainment. The advanced voice dialogue system is more intuitive and easy to use. The new Audi A6 35 TFSI features the best-in-class safety with eight airbags including rear side airbags, giving it a decisive advantage in driving safety.
At a glance: New Audi A6 35 TFSI Premium
– 4.93 meters long, 2.91-meter wheelbase, 530-liter trunk capacity
– Lightweight body, numerous components made of aluminum and high-strength steel
– LED Headlights
– Dynamic Turn Indicators in the rear
– Exterior mirrors electrically folding with memory function
– Rear lights in LED
– Light and rain sensor
– Luggage compartment lid release from inside
– Luxurious, roomy interior
– Inlays in Fine Grain Ash Natural Brown
– Multifunction Four-Spoke steering wheel
– Four Zone automatic air conditioning system
– Front center armrest
– Seat upholstery in Milano Leather
– Auto Dimming Interior Mirrors
– Ambient lighting
– Electrically Adjustable front seats with Driver Memory Function
– 35 TFSI (1.8 TFSI), 190 hp (140kW), In-line four
– Seven-speed S tronic® transmission
– Auto Engine Start/Stop system with Energy Recovery
– Sophisticated chassis design, 45.72 cm wheels in diameter
– High-efficiency electromechanical power steering
– Audi Drive Select
– Adaptive Air suspension with controlled damping
Assistance and infotainment systems
– Audi Sound System
– Bluetooth Interface
– Voice Dialogue System
– Audi pre sense basic
– Cruise control
– Audi Parking System Plus
– Auto Release Function
– Eight airbags including rear side airbags
The Audi model range in India includes the Audi A3 Sedan, Audi A3 Cabriolet, Audi A4, New Audi A6 35 TFSI, Audi A6 Matrix, Audi A7 Sportback, Audi A8 L, new Audi Q3, Audi Q5, Audi Q7, new Audi TT Coupé, Audi S4, Audi S6, Audi RS 5 Coupé, Audi RS 6 Avant, Audi RS 7 Sportback, Audi R8, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi R8 V10 plus and Audi R8 LMX available across the country: in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bengaluru Central, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi Central, Delhi South, Delhi West, Goa, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kochi, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai South, Mumbai West, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Udaipur, Vadodara and Visakhapatnam.