CBSE 10th Result 2020 Declared: CBSE has officially announced the CBSE Board Class 10 Results 2020 today. As per the latest update coming in right now, the CBSE 10th Result 2020 have been announced by the board online and are available on official result portal cbseresults.nic.in.
Secondary Class students from the board can get direct link to check CBSE Class 10 Results 2020 online through direct link available here. Stay tuned for live updates.
Check CBSE 10th Result 2020 – Direct Link (Live Now)
Keep refreshing this page for latest updates on CBSE 10th Result 2020!
CBSE 10th Class Result Declared Live Update @ 12:58 PM: Key Statistical Highlights
As per the details shared by CBSE with media persons, a total of 18,85,885 students had registered for the Class 10 Board Exam; of which 18,73,015 have appeared. The total number of passed students stands at 17,13,121, taking the overall pass percentage to 91.46%.
- Total Registered Students: 18,85,885
- Total Appeared Students: 18,73,015
- Total Passed Students: 17,13,121
- Pass Percentage: 91.46%
- Overall Pass Percentage Grows to 91.46%
The most preferred option available to Class 10 students to check CBSE 10th Result 2020 is via the official result checking website or result portal cbseresults.nic.in. But, typically, the website suffers from technical problems and glitches after the declaration of CBSE 10th Results 2020. To avoid these problems, students can follow the step-wise directions provided below:
- Step 1: Visit official website i.e. cbseresults.nic.in
- Step 2: Find and click on link for Secondary Class Results / Class 10 Results
- Step 3: Enter our exam roll number, date of birth and other details
- Step 4: Verify the details against your hall ticket and submit them on the website
- Step 5: Your CBSE Class 10 Result Scorecard will be displayed on the screen
- Step 6: Download softcopy PDF for the same