NewZNew (Melbourne/Australia) : Etere announced that its 4K, IT-based video management solution, Etere ETX, is now compatible with Bluefish444 Epoch video cards. Etere is pleased to collaborate with Melbourne’s innovative developer, manufacturer and marketer for the professional video industry, Bluefish444, for this latest interoperability advancement.
Key Features of Epoch 4k Supernova S+ card
- Bi-directional BNC’s providing both 4K capture and 4K playback
- Bi-directional video connector is capable of 3G/2K/HD/SD video I/O
- Four bi-directional 3G/2K/HD/SD video connectors, a fifth BNC for SDI monitoring and a sixth genlock BNC
- 12-bit image processing pipeline allows 8, 10 & 12-bit SDI video signals to be produced from 8, 10, 12 & 16-bit pixel formats
- Colour space conversion image processing includes a fully programmable 4 x 4 x 33-bit colour matrix
- Fully programmable 4 x 4 x 33-bit colour matrix reduces colour space conversion errors & ensures the highest quality colour accuracy during capture, monitoring and mastering
Etere ETX eliminates technical barriers with a wide selection product compatibility that strives to provide a seamless user experience. Etere ETX is a cost-efficient solution and a complete channel in a box with full IP in and out capabilities, enabling you to drive the most popular HD/SD digital video/audio/graphics platforms without using middle-ware or proprietary hardware. ETX is also a fully digital ingest/playout engine that gives you professional video technology with the reliability and efficiency of Etere to ensure support for all major essences and wrappers in the broadcast industry.