Awaaz kuch bhi kahein, par isse haqiqat nahi milti… Insaan ke sach-jhooth ki pehchaan toh uski aankhon se hai…
NewZNew (Chandigarh) : Have you ever been in the situation when you really didn’t believe what someone was saying? Did you have a sense that something didn’t ring true or a gut feeling that all was not right.. Perhaps they were saying “Yes” yet their heads were shaking “No”. Our eyes also are formifable communicators of feelings including comfort and discomfort. They reflect each and every emotion very clearly [love, hatred, lust, anger, truth, lie, etc].
Eyes convey’s more about our thoughts and feelings than our words, so, if an eye is the window into the soul then the pupil is-quite-literally an opening into the eye. The first feature noticed about a person is her/his eyes. Once we look into them, we somehow are able to start understanding that person. It is no wonder why they are called the window to a person’s soul. Therefore, the face is the portrait of the mind, the eyes, its informer.
A Glimpse of bold, expressive and beautifully captured shades of eyes illustrating different kinds of emotions :
1. “She can kill with a smile, she can wound with her eyes”
2. “A strong woman looks a challenge Dead in the eye, and gives it a wink“
3. “Her blue eyes are lit as it is reflecting something very deep and poignant, eyes speaks louder than the voice ever will”
4. “Behind the most beautiful eyes, lay secrets deeper and darker than the mysterious sea. The eyes shouts what the lips fear to say”
5. “Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes”
6. “These eyes are powerful, alive and emits a glowing warmth, which may be slightly intimidating”
7. “The soul fortunately has an unconscious but still a faithful interpreter- in the eye.. Her eyes reveal, what the Heart Conceals”