Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) Gujarat published B.E admissions Mock Round Merit List 2017 at the official website gujacpc.nic.in. Candidates who had applied for admissions to the Bachelor of Engineering program will now be able to check ACPC Merit List 2017 from the direct link provided below. Earlier, ACPC had released the provisional merit list on June 16 and the candidates were asked to fill the choices of colleges and courses from June 17 to June 22, 2017. The candidates will need to check ACPC Merit List & Mock Round results 2017 from the official website.
ACPC merit list 2017 & Mock Round Results as well as the final list of Institute and seat matrix available for admissions to the academic session 2017-18. The candidates will now be able to make changes in their already entered choices for actual admission round 1. It is important to note that the mock round results will remain open up to July 2 and the first allotment list will be published on July 5 at gujacpc.nic.in. In order to check the ACPC Merit List 2017 Mock Round Results at gujacpc.nic.in, they will need to follow certain steps:
- The candidates will need to visit the official website
- After which the homepage will be displayed.
- It is important for the aspirants to click on ACPC Merit List 2017.
- They will need to enter their login details in the provided fields.
- The candidates will need to click on submit button.
- The results of CPC Merit List & Mock Round will appear on the screen.
- It is important to check the results.
- They would need to download and take a printout for the further reference.
Amission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) aims to regulate the admission of candidates to the professional degree course. The committee will supervise, monitor and control the entire process of admission to the candidates seeking admissions to the professional educational colleges or institutions. The committee will also need to prepare the merit list in accordance with the provisions of the acts and the rules. It is important to note that the committee shall allocate the Government Seats and the Management Seats in accordance with the provisions of the acts and the rules made there under.