IIMC Delhi is the organising institute for IIMC 2017 and will also oversee the publication of entrance exam results. The IIMC examination was conducted on May 28, 2017 in eighteen different cities across the country. The examination was held for around 184 seats across six campuses for all PG programs.
Candidates should note that results will be published on IIMC website (www.iimc.nic.in) and will be accessible using candidates’ login credentials.
IIMC enjoys pride of place in mass communication education, training and research. This is also reflected in various evaluation studies undertaken by media and professional bodies year after year.
The list of candidates to be admitted to the respective courses in IIMC colleges will be prepared on the basis of the combined marks obtained in the entrance test and the interview after that. The weightage ratio of entrance exam and the interview will be in the ratio 85:15.
A summary of IIMC PG courses and seats:
- PG Diploma course in journalism (English): Delhi-62, Dhenkanal-62, Aizawl-15 , Jammu-15, Kottayam-15 seats.
- PG Diploma course in journalism (Hindi) New Delhi- 62 seats.
- PG Diploma course in Radio and Television journalism , New Delhi (English and Hindi)- 46 seats.
- PG Diploma course in Advertising and Public Relations , New Delhi (English and Hindi)- 70 seats
- Dhenkanal (Odisha)- 23 seats.
Information regarding shortlist result will also be shared with candidates in the form of IIMC call letters. Such candidates will have to appear for an interview during last week of June or first week of July 2017 in New Delhi.