The new Mercedes-AMG S 63 boasts of technical and visual highlights with a more powerful engine and a distinct look. Over and above the multifold safety features that come as standard, the S 63 Coupé also comes with radar-based driving assistance system which reduce the risk of accidents and enhance the protection of occupants as well as other road users.
Mercedes-AMG continues to lead the performance car segment in India owing to the segment leading products, innovative technology, distinctive design and customization options.
- The new 4.0-litre V8 biturbo engine supersedes the previous 5.5-litre V8 biturbo engine yet produces 20 kW more power
- 4.0-litre V8 biturbo engine with twin-scroll turbochargers producing 450 kW of power and 900 Nm of torque, accelerating from stand still to 100 in mere 3.5 seconds with a top speed of 300 km/h (Electronically controlled)
- Agility and efficiency at the same time, thanks to the AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 9G transmission and cylinder deactivation system
- New-design front with Panamericana radiator grille, giving this two-door performance vehicle an even more liberated look
- Those who seek further exclusivity can additionally customize this car with the our renowned ‘designo’ individualization selections
- Mercedes-Benz India now offers 15 AMG models in the country