The University of Mumbai on Monday released the semester five and six results of the Three-year Bachelor of Arts (TYBA) course. Students who appeared for the exam can check their results from the University of Mumbai official website. The results for the Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSc IT) and Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) is also expected to be declared soon.
The examinations were held in March and April, 2017. A report by Hindustan Times claimed that even after the uploading of the results on the website, some students might not be able to access their results. The students need not panic, as this is possible as a few results are not ready yet.
Students can check their University of Mumbai TYBA 2017 results following the steps below:
- Students must visit the official website for University of Mumbai (mu.ac.in).
- They will have to click on the link provided for the TYBA results.
- They must enter their roll number in the given space and click on the “Go” button.
- The result will available for download.
- Taking out of a print out for further reference is advised.
The law courses results will be declared soon as the university stated that it is trying to wrap up the assessment by August 24. Speaking to The Indian Express, government-appointed officer for results Vinayak Dalvi said, “A very small portion of the law papers are yet to be assessed. We will be able to finish the assessment by Wednesday, or latest by Thursday.”