SBI PO Admit Card is issued by the State Bank of India every year. It is issued independently for all the three phases viz. Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
• Candidates who have qualified SBI PO prelims stage would then be able to show up for Mains Exam. SBI has issued SBI Admit Card for Main Exam,on May 17, 2017.
• In order to download the SBI PO Admit card applicants need to visit SBI PO Official Website i.e. sbi.co.in
• To get to the document or hall ticket, students will be required to enter their credentials in particular roll number and DOB/Password.
• It is a compulsory document that a hopeful needs carry to the exam hall along with his/her id proof
• SBI PO Admit Card for Mains will likewise be issued on the official site on or after May 17, 2017.
• If there should arise an occurrence of any wrong data on the admit card or unclear photograph and signature, the competitor must contact the bank for immediate correction.
• SBI has set up a centralized help desk to resolve the grievances or inquiries of the applicant. Hopefuls can call them on thehelpline number mentioned
• Additionally, competitors can mail about the mistaken data on the admit card atcgrs.ibps.in with the subject ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India-2017
Important Dates for SBI PO Admit Card 2017
Event DateSBI PO Admit Card for PrelimApril 8, 2017Last date to download Admit cardMay 7, 2017SBI PO PrelimApril 29, 30 and May 6 & 7, 2017SBI PO Preliminary ResultMay 16, 2017SBI PO Admit Card for Main examMay 17, 2017SBI PO Main examJune 4, 2017SBI PO Main ResultJuly 3, 2017SBI PO Call letter of InterviewFirst week of July, 2017
Steps to download SBI PO Admit Card/ Call Letter
Visit the official website and click on SBI PO Admit Card 2017 optionEnter the registration number or roll no.Enter your password or date of birth (DOB)Click the ‘login’ buttonSBI PO 2017 Admit Card/ Call Latter will be generatedPrint/ Download the SBI PO Admit Card/ Call Letter
SBI PO Important Details
The admit card of SBI PO specifies all the details related to candidate and the PO examination.
It mentions the name, roll number and registration number of the candidate, address of allotted test center and rules/regulations regarding the exam hall.
Candidate’s nameCandidate’s roll numberCandidate’s registration numberAddress of the designation exam centerExam and call letter related guidelinesPhotograph of the candidateSpecified space for gluing the candidate’s passport-size photograph (like the picture uploaded in application form)Specified space for thumb impression and signature of the candidateSpecified space for invigilator’s signature
Key points regarding SBI PO admit card
• Candidates are required to download SBI PO 2017 Admit Card/ Call Letter along with the “acquaint yourself” booklet
• Admit card and booklet will be available online only
• The acquaint yourself booklet actually will introduce the students to the SBI PO exam pattern, rules/regulations to be followed in the exam and few sample questions
• Candidates have to compulsorily carry their SBI PO admit card to the exam hall on the on the scheduled exam day. The call letter has to be submitted to invigilators during the exam.
Documents to be carried with SBI PO Admit Card
Applicants need to carry a self-attested photocopy of any one the underneath mentioned Identity proofs, alongside with their SBI PO admit card on the exam day.
Photocopy of the identity proof to be produced by the applicant at the exam hall must be appropriately verified by aGazetted Officer.
ii. Aadhar Card
iii. PAN Card
iv. Driving License
v. Voter Card
vi. Bank Passbook