newznew (Chandigarh) : HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, proudly announces sales start of Nokia 3310 in India. It is a classic reimagined and speaks for itself.
Ajey Mehta, VP-India, HMD, Global ,“Talk all day on a single charge, send texts, take pictures and enjoy a pocket jukebox with a built-in FM Radio and MP3 player.
Our reinvention of this classic design is sure to make you smile. It’s got everything you remember, but with a modern twist. So whether you’re after a feature phone that offers amazing battery life in a head turning design or a companion phone, the Nokia 3310 won’t let you down.”
- System: Dual band 900/1800 MHz
- Available in dual SIM variant (microSIM)
- Software platform: Nokia Series 30+
- Dimensions: 115.6 x 51.0 x 12.8mm
- Weight: 79.6 g (including battery)
- Display: 2.4’’ curved window colour QVGA (240*320)
- Connectivity: micro USB, 3.5mm AV connector
Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM
- Camera: 2Mpxl camera with LED flash
- MicroSD card support up to 32GB*
- LED torchlight
- Standby time: up to 25.3 days**
- Talk time: up to 22.1 hours**
- MP3 playback up to 51.0 hours
- FM radio playback up to 39.0 hours
The Nokia 3310 will be available across top mobile stores in Indiastarting May 18, 2017. The Nokia 3310 will come in four distinctive colours – Warm Red and Yellow, both with a gloss finish, and Dark Blue and Grey, both with a matte finishand will retail at a recommended best buy price of Rs. 3310.