- Moving smoothly between four modes of touch, typing, viewing, and sharing, the Acer One® fits nicely in every lifestyle, balancing work and play on the go
- The device can function as a Notebook and a Tablet. Comes with in-built HDD that offers a storage space of 500 GB
- The Unique Hinge design comes with a magnetic detachable and latch-less design for smooth transitions in every scenario
- 10” HD touchscreen display creates beautiful visual experience
- Powerful Intel Quad Core CPU for web browsing, gaming, and multitasking
- Enjoy sharing movies, music, and photos with friends
NewZNew (Chandigarh) : Acer One®, a 2-in-1 device with a notebook and tablet combined in one flexible device with four modes for touch, typing, viewing, and sharing, is now available across retail stores in India.
The Acer One® is targeted at young consumers, who are always online – be it social networking or browsing the web, are avid online shoppers, love playing online games or watch movies, anywhere and anytime. The device is best suited for consumers who are looking for a compact, portable and multi-functional device for balancing productivity and entertainment.
S Rajendran, Chief Marketing Officer, Acer India said, “The Acer One® was very well received by consumers when we made it available last month through an online marketplace to understand the consumer acceptance for a unique 2-in-1 device. Taking a cue from that success, we decided to make it available through traditional retail stores also so that consumers get an opportunity to experience the power of Acer One’s unique offerings. We decided to leverage our strong retail presence in order to reach out to consumers who are present in Tier 2 & 3 cities, smaller towns and rural markets.”
The Acer One® 2-in-1 with up to 32GB of storage in the detachable screen is powered by an Intel® Atom™ quad-core processor for faster performance and multitasking in all modes. It comes in 2 variants, which provides additional benefit to the consumers as they can choose between a 1 GB RAM or a 2 GB RAM variant. The pre-installed OS – Windows 8.1, includes several intuitive features, such as InstantGo that keeps data and apps up-to-date even when the screen is off by maintaining an Internet connection along with an efficient power-saving feature so it’s ready to go at any moment.
The Precision Touchpad enhances sensitivity and accuracy for the same visual experience as using a touch screen and supports six core Windows 8.1 Touchpad gestures for improved navigation and smooth gestures. The spacious keyboard ensures comfortable and productive typing, while an optional keyboard dock with integrated hard-disk offers additional storage of up to 500GB. Also included is 1TB of storage with a free one-year subscription to OneDrive, Microsoft’s cloud storage platform.
Key features of the Acer One®
Move between 4 modes for seamless touch, typing, viewing, and sharing
From students who want a device for study and play, to business travelers needing multi-functional methods of working and staying socially connected on the go, the Acer One® fits smartly anywhere with four modes of usage — notebook, pad, display, and tent.
- Notebook mode – A fully functional laptop with keyboard, offers efficiency for work and productivity, precise and ample keys for comfortable typing.
- Pad mode – Use it as tablet — load your favorite web pages, play exciting game, or watching latest movies, fits nicely in your hand.
- Display mode – Present your proposal or broadcast a video conference, share photos or movies with others, offers a large size of photo frame.
- Tent mode – The perfect mode when you need to use it in a narrow space, e.g. viewing recipes in the kitchen or setting the device up on a bookshelf.
With Microsoft InstantGo Stay refreshed, up-to-date, reachable whenever a network connection is available
- Incredible Instant on user experience: Less than 300ms exit latency from power button press to display enabled
- Real-time data refresh: Instantly receive notice whenever you are with an available network connection
- Efficient power-saving: Less than 5% battery drain over 16 hours period in InstantGo
Enjoy sharing and having fun with friends
- Store more movie, music, photos with a microSD™ Card: Storage up to 32 GB, Transfer and share file with others, Easy to bring on the go
- Micro HDMI support (USB 2.0): Enjoy movie with friends on a Big Screen
- Front and back cameras for Web Chatting and taking snaps on the go
Pricing and Availability in India
The Acer One® is now available across major retail stores in India starting Rs. 19,999/-.