Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Madhya Pradesh is organizing ‘Leadership Conclave’ on Saturday, 7th October 2017 from 1000 Hrs – 1700 Hrs at Amber Convention Centre, Dewas Bypass Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
Over the last decade the state of Madhya Pradesh has witnessed a radical transformation in terms of economic and social development and has recorded an impressive growth in GSDP averaging over 9% during the last decade. The city of Indore being the commercial capital of the state has been the frontrunner in this movement of growth in Madhya Pradesh.
Leadership Conclave 2017 is all about recognizing and celebrating the power of a Leader in driving this World. This groundbreaking event will bring together statesmen, political and business leaders, thinkers and writers, stars and savants, heroes and youth icons in a microcosm of the kind of exceptional minds that will enrich the multitude of people. The business community of Madhya Pradesh look forward to learn from the leaders of today to become a ‘LEADER’ of tomorrow.
Eminent Speakers invited for the Conclave are:
- Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Hon’ble Chief Minister, Government of Madhya Pradesh
- Acharya Balkrishna, Chairman & Managing Director, Patanjali Ayurved Ltd
- Mr Vivek Aggarwal, IAS, Secretary & Commissioner, Urban Development, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh
- Rear Admiral (Retd.) Shekhar Mital, Chairman & Managing Director, Goa Shipyard Ltd. (A “Miniratna” Company)
- Dr A Velumani, Chairman & Managing Director, Thyrocare Technologies Ltd
- Mr Saugata Bhattacharya, Chief Economist, Axis Bank Ltd
- Mr Rahul Dev, Journalist & Honorary Advisor, Speaker Research Initiative, Parliament of India
- Ms Bindu Sethi, Chief Strategy Officer, JWT Asia Pacific
- Mr Chandubhai Virani, Chairman, Balaji Wafers Pvt Ltd
- Mr Sudhir Mehta, Immediate Past Chairman, CII Western Region Council and CMD, Pinnacle Industries Ltd