Trends Life Style Exhibition will remain open for 3 days i.e. 17 to 19th October, 2015 at Kisan Bhawan, Sector 35 Chandigarh from 11 A.M to 9 P.M
NewZNew, Chandigarh, 17.10.15–Chandigarh, Modern and Elite Segment of Chandigarh is very well known for their Life Style and fashionable attitude/Living. This has come up in them due to their initial grooming as well as their keen interest to participate in most of National Beauty Contests & Bollywood Contests, which are attracting & inspiring these Chandigarh Personalities to be figured prominently on Regional and National Maps. As per past experience these Fashionable Personalities have been groomed up through Fashion Exhibitions/Shows organized in Chandigarh periodically. In same continuation The Rising Company, will be arranging “TRENDS-LIFESTYLE& HOME DÉCOR SHOW” A LUXURY EXHIBITION FOR ELITE SEGMENT OF TRI-CITY from 17th to 19thOctober,2015 at Kisan Bhawan Sector-35 Chandigarh where more than 60 designer stalls will be show-casing for Apparel, Jewellery, Fashion Garments ,Accessories, Home Décor, Novelties, Health, Furniture & Furnishing. Apparel& other fashion Material, Having 20 year’s rich experience, the Rising Company had explored a new experience of sweeping the various markets ushering in never before awareness through exhibitions on life style products. This exhibition will not only exhibit Indian Products, but also — companies/individuals from neighboring country Pakistan will also lure the fashion -lovers of Tri-city. The Styling & Elegance of this exhibition will be bringing by the following well-known Designers, Fashion Studio Holders, Jewellers, Apparel Manufacturers,
NAMES OF TOP FASHION EXHIBITORS
SHOWCASING THEIR PRODUCTS
- CREATIVE DESIGNS BY MRIGNAINI: – Stall No 30 & 30A:- A Panchkula Sector 12 based designer displaying the finest and largest Collection of different designs fabric.Customized Indian Dresses for various functions in suits, designer Sarees, kurtis & Much More.
- THE SIXTH SENSE: – Stall No 4,At “The Sixth Sense”, you will experience fusion of Indian and western outfits. With the passage of time, we get bored of monotonous patterns of typical Indian look and want something new of changing patterns. Keeping this thing in mind, “The Sixth Sense” introduced indo- western dresses where you can experience new look with comfort and elegance. Females of any age can wear these dresses with ease and feel like celebrity. At “The Sixth Sense”, we genuinely feel your Sixth Sense of fashion and serve your fantasy of latest trends. We give female’s reasons to hold Indian roots and wings to fly.
- TARAASH BY SUPREET:- Stall No 7, A Mohali Based Designer Supreet Malik Created A Woman’s designer studio Named TARAASH designs woman apparels like crop tops with shirts, gowns,dresses,tunics,suits, designer shirts with palazzo and much more…to take a feel of the design & A collection walk into stall no.7
- Aakriti Z Wardrobe:-
This collection is young and fresh for the feminine. Its beauty lies in the softness and freshness of nature’s blooming flowers and its colors. Like flora women are beautiful, graceful, elegant and yet vivacious and so is this collection.
5. Tiara Jewel House: -Stall no.53 is a venture to provide Designer Fashion Jewellery to the customers not only in India but across the Globe at a very affordable price.
The products offered are made from good base metal of top quality and polish that will last long. My products are a combination of elegant designs with intricate details and excellent finish. Our dream to provide quality, latest and designer product to the customers has become a reality. Getting products directly from the Manufacturers has reduced the cost to the tune of more than 50% as compared to the offline purchase.
Following are the types of jewellery being provided:
Antique Jewellery | CZ/AD Jewellery | Polki Jewellery | Temple Jewellery | Navratna Jewellery | Kundan Jewellery | Jadau Jewellery | Theva Jewellery | Beaded Jewellery
- DEEPAKRITI INSTITUTE OF CREATIVE ARTS:-Stall No 59, Deepakriti deals in items of home decor like handicrafts, handmade wall murals, designer furniture, photo frames, candle stands, table lamps, etc. We also run a hobby centre where we teach students how to make these items.
- MITALI’S DRESS GARDEN:- Mitali’s dress garden is a counter which provides you designs with full of elegance in the form of shrugs,kurtis,plazos, sarees ,westren wear n ultimate collection of footwear’s..
- SPARKLING LIFESTYLE: – A one stop-shop for all your household needs. Our exclusive range of Bed linens with Sparkling show pieces/accessories brings in all the more reason to shop and decorate your beautiful “GHAR”!!!
- ME & YOU: – Stall No.33, (Stall of handloom and Gift item):-
- Up keep precious jewellery in a specially designed handmade jewellery boxes.
- Get the unique style of Tablemats, Table Covers, Bed sheets, Bed-covers.
- Different set and style of Gift Items suitable for you various requirements available at ME & YOU Stall No. 33 Only
10 ARTEFACTS GELLERY: – First time in Chandigarh the Solid & beautiful RAJWADA furniture which Fancy and Trendy Handmade Furniture display directly from the Manufactures from Jodhpur Rajasthan.
While addressing the Invited Media Representatives, Sh. Pankaj Jain, Partner of The Rising Company told that their company is always looking for an opportunity to provide material for LIFE STYLE LOVERS, which is latest and modernized stuff through their participating Designers. Traders and Manufacturers.
Sh. Jain further said that Apparels with unique Designing, Styling, Colors & Varieties, Furniture, Rugs, Curtains& Cushions with innovations will be made available for sale in this 3 days exhibition.
Sh. Jain further said that Jewellery with sparkling material of new trends would be displayed on the stalls.
Sh. Jain also told that Novelties from Dining to Bed-Room, consisting of Bed Spreads, Table Cloths, Blankets/Quilts, Mattresses, and Drapery & Rods& Blinds will be offered for sale. Among Handicrafts, paintings, sculptures, fancy clocks and leather goods will be available in big variety at stalls. He added.